Slots are by far the most popular game in any casino. You can hear the pulsating electronic beat of jingling slots and the clattering of nickels and dimes throughout the Las Vegas Strip. The same is true for online casinos, but while Sin City casinos can rely on tempting sounds to lure you out of the desert heat, online casinos have to work a little harder. 50 free spin bonuses are often used to attract new players into these digital slot halls. As the name suggests, this casino bonus gives you 50 free spins on a slot of the casino’s choice. It’s the perfect excuse to settle down before a virtual slot and take a few spins.
What is a 50 Free Spins Bonus?
A 50 free spin bonus is exactly what it sounds like. It gives players 50 free spins based on a certain set of criteria, known as the bonus terms and conditions. The actual way that these bonuses are offered can vary significantly. Most of the sites listed here offer no deposit free spin bonuses. Others dish them out as part of a welcome package bonus. Then there are those that give you 50 spins based on the points accumulated in a loyalty program. Let’s take a closer look at each of these 50 free spin bonus offers:
50 Free Spin No Deposit Bonuses
Offered on sites like Casino2020, no deposit 50 free spin bonuses give you the spins as soon as you sign up and verify your account. These bonuses appeal to a wide variety of players, but they’re not for everyone. No deposit bonuses are best for casual players and small stake players. If you typically hover around the minimum deposit level and rarely gamble more than once or twice a week, these bonuses are ideal. You won’t need to make a deposit and eat into your bankroll, and yet you’ll still be given enough spins to enjoy a short gaming session. At worst, you’ll lose the spins and kill half an hour or so playing slots. At best, you’ll walk away with a profit and a new favourite slot. If you’re bigger spender, however, these bonuses likely won’t appeal to you. Free is free, and there’s no reason why you should turn down 50 spins, but they’re probably offered at a far lower value than what you’re used to and there are better offers out there. By collecting a 50 free spin bonus, you could be missing out on a larger matched deposit bonus or cashback offer.
*New players only. Min deposit £10. 100% up to £100 + 30 Bonus Spins on Reactoonz. Bonus funds + spin winnings are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. £5 bonus max bet. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days. Affordability checks apply. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
*New players only. Min deposit £10. Bonus funds are 121% up to £100. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. £5 bonus max bet. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days. Affordability checks apply. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly. #ad
- Verification: You will always be asked to verify your details before you collect your bonus. This verification should happen automatically when you sign up, as your details will be checked. If not, you’ll be prompted to send proof of ID and address. You may also need to add a valid debit card.
- Wagering Requirement: No deposit bonuses usually have a wagering requirement that denotes how many times your winnings must be wagered. Only when this requirement has been met can you withdraw those funds.
- Maximum Win: Whether it’s £10, £50, £100, or more, there is usually a maximum win or maximum withdrawal amount on a 50 free spin no deposit bonus.
- Slot Restrictions: No deposit free spins are usually fixed to a single slot machine and value. The value will either be fixed to each spin (usually between £0.05 and £0.20) or to the lowest coin/bet amount on a particular slot machine.
- Wagering Contributions: £1 wagered isn’t always £1 contributed. Most slots count for 100%, but many table games and live casino games count for 20% less and some games don’t count at all. Progressive jackpot slots are often excluded, but you’ll have to check the terms and conditions for a full list.
50 Spins as Part of a Welcome Package Bonus
A welcome package bonus is arguably a better prospect than a no deposit bonus. You need to make a real money deposit, but in return, you’ll be given one or more of the following:
- Bonus Credits: Often supplied via a matched deposit bonus that literally matches your deposit to a fixed percentage. For instance, a 100% matched deposit bonus will double your deposit. Free Spins: A common sight on welcome package bonuses, you’ll get an average of 50 to 100 spins. These are usually released in batches of 20 or 25 per day.
- Cashback: Get money back on your losses. If it’s a 5% cashback bonus and you lose £100 during the cashback period, you’ll get £5 back. As the name suggests, these bonuses are usually released as cash, so there is no wagering requirement.
- Tickets: If the bonus is offered on a site that includes bingo rooms and poker rooms, it will typically come with free tournament tickets. Golden Chips: The table game equivalent of free spins. These bonuses are rare.
50 Free Spins from a Loyalty Bonus
Casinos and bingo sites love dishing out free spins as part of loyalty programs and VIP schemes. It’s easy-come-easy-go. Players are also delighted to receive a bundle of free spins here and there, so it’s a win-win. The best perks and rewards come when you enter the latter stages of loyalty schemes. You can also earn big prizes as you advance from one level to the next. For example, many Jumpman Gaming sites give all players a spin of their Mega Reel/Money Wheel when they advance in levels. This reel includes a number of free spin offers, the highest of which is usually a 500 free spin bonus. If you feel like you didn’t do much to earn those spins, they will probably come with wagering requirements. Such is the case with all Jumpman Gaming sites, as well as the free spins dished out at early levels of most other schemes. If you’re wagering large sums of money, it’s more common to receive bundles of wager-free spins.
What Casinos Offer 50 Free Spin Bonuses?
50 free spin bonuses are offered by a number of gambling sites. If you’re part of loyalty schemes at sites like PokerStars Casino, as well as Jumpman Gaming sites like Aladdin Slots and Amazon Slots, you’ll likely be offered bundles of 50 free spins as part of loyalty programs. As far as no deposit bonuses and welcome package bonuses are concerned, check out Casino 2020, Slot Planet, and some of the other top sites listed on this page.
FAQs about 50 Free Spin Bonuses
The strict rules imposed by the UK Gambling Commission mean these bonuses are not as common as they used to be. They still exist, though, as you can see from the sites and offers in this guide.
Yes, you always need to verify your account before you can collect these bonuses. There is no exception. In years gone by, casinos would only request verification documents when you tried to make your first withdrawal. As you can imagine, this angered a lot of players and it also meant that casinos benefited if the verification process was painfully slow and frustrating. These days, verification must be completed before you deposit and play.
It depends on the terms and conditions of the bonus and the site. First, look for wagering requirements. If used, these requirements must be met before you can withdraw your winnings. You should also check the site’s minimum withdrawal amount. If you fall short, you won’t be able to withdraw and will need to wager those winnings or make a real money deposit.
Yes, you can collect 50 free spin bonuses on UK casinos and bingo sites. There are also many other promotions available, including 500 free spin promotions and 1000% matched deposit bonuses found on most Jumpman Gaming websites.
It depends on the specific bonus, but casinos often pick a popular title, such as NetEnt classics like Fluffy Favourites, Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst. Book of Dead is also a common sight on these bonuses.
Loyalty programs are often open to all players, but there’s no escaping the fact that they are better suited to high rollers. Not only do high-stakes players earn more points due to their higher wagers, but as they advance through the levels, the ratio at which they earn those points increases. 50 free spin bonuses will be fairly commonplace if you’re gambling thousands of pounds a month and playing at sites with top loyalty programs. If not, you may struggle to earn anything decent, but if you save your points you will get there eventually.