These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Meteor Marketing Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please
read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by
these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these
terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Meteor Marketing Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Meteor Marketing Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Our site contains information relating to gambling, therefore you MUST be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Meteor Marketing Ltd, our
affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
(a). retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the
written permission of Meteor Marketing Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
(a). in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or
enjoyment of the Website;
(b). in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in
breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
(c). making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Meteor
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or
damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of
those in control of them.
https://www.gambling.expert/privacy/ and https://www.gambling.expert/cookies/.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Meteor Marketing Ltd makes available through the Website
(the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of
defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of
fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Meteor Marketing Ltd
is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Meteor Marketing Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors,
viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their
own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Meteor Marketing Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Meteor Marketing Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply
to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Meteor Marketing Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
(a). any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or
(b). loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
(c). any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(d). We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our
rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from
the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then
between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that
might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will
have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted,
and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English and Welsh courts.
23. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Changes to terms and conditions
Meteor Marketing Ltd details
25. Meteor Marketing Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09133243 whose
registered address is W8a Knoll Business Centre, 325-327 Old Shoreham Road, Hove, BN3 7GS and it operates the
Website www.Gambling.Expert. The registered VAT number is 192188484.
You can contact Meteor Marketing Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk) although there are parts which we have added that are not original.
Last Updated: 14/11/22