- 500 Free Spin Welcome Bonus
- Loyalty Bonuses
- VIP Program
- Accepts PayPal
- Bingo and Slot Games
- Withdrawal Fee
- Slow Cashouts
Aladdin Slots Review
Aladdin Slots is very loosely based on the Disney film of the same name. I don’t know much about copyright law, but I expect that being “loosely based” is key, as I can’t imagine Disney would be happy with the alternative.
It means that instead of blue genies, flying carpets, and beautiful depictions of Arabia, you get some silhouetted buildings, a lamp, and lots of purple. That’s about it. But it’s an online casino, not a computer game, so none of that stuff really matters.
You have two bonuses to collect when you join Aladdin Slots for the first time.
That’s all there is to it. It’s the perfect excuse to get yourself an account and take a look around.
If you like what you see, you can advance to the matched deposit bonus, which offers up to 500 free spins when you rub the genie’s lamp.
You are limited to a maximum conversion that is equal to your lifetime deposits (or your first deposit, in this case).
You must also clear a wagering requirement of 65x.
The spins that you collect via this program are all fixed to the Chilli Heat slot. I feel like the creators of Aladdin Slots missed a trick there.
The 10,001 Nights Megaways slot was developed by Red Tiger Gaming, one of the providers supplying games to Aladdin Slots. Call me pedantic, but I think it would have made a lot of sense to create a free spins bonus based on that slot. Instead, Aladdin Slots has chosen a game based on Mexican food and superhot chillies.
What is the connection, you ask? Well, there isn’t one.
Despite the eye-catching welcome bonus, I think that Aladdin Slots has much more to offer its active players. There are monthly giveaways, cash drops, jackpots, free spins, and a loyalty program based on challenges and trophies.
The best thing about this loyalty program is that you don’t need to be a high spender to benefit, which is so often the case. Just keep collecting those trophies and you’ll earn more chances to rub the genie’s lamp and make your wishes come true.
Providing those wishes are to get free spins.
If you collect all 200 trophies, you’ll be given an Amazon voucher.
Slots and Other Games
Here are a few of the developers that you will find on Aladdin Slots:
- Pragmatic Play: Created the John Hunter series and also provides Aladdin Slots with its Pragmatic Play Live platform, one that includes a selection of classic table games in a live dealer format.
- Microgaming: The oldest brand in the industry and one of the biggest. Microgaming gives Aladdin Slots a selection of classic video slots, as well as virtual scratch cards. You will have seen and played many of these games before as Microgaming has been around for a long time.
- NetEnt: The brand responsible for most of the UK’s best-loved games, including Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, and Fluffy Favourites. It’s a huge brand with a lot of great games and features.
- Red Tiger Gaming: Includes Dragon’s Luck Megaways and Fortune Cat, among others. Both Red Tiger Gaming and NetEnt are owned by Evolution Gaming these days.
- Yggdrasil: This creator gave us titles like Vikings Go Berzerk and is one of the fastest-growing developers in the industry. It always goes big with the graphics and is constantly seeking to do something different.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You have a few different options when adding funds to your Aladdin Slots account. PayPal is arguably the best, as it’s quick, easy, and convenient. Alternatively, it also accepts Visa and Mastercard debit.
If you’re a mobile player, you can use a service known as Pay By Mobile, but I personally wouldn’t recommend it. It can be handy, but only in a pinch. It limits your transactions to £5, £10, or £20, doesn’t allow for withdrawals, and charges £2.50 each time.
It’s not the only thing that charges £2.50, either. Aladdin Slots will also charge you this amount when making a withdrawal. It doesn’t matter what method you use or how much you withdraw, you’ll always lose £2.50 from your total.
If the withdrawals were instant, it would be a decent trade-off. Still frustrating and unnecessary, but a little more acceptable. But withdrawals can take several days to process.
Verdict: Aladdin Slots Review
Aladdin Slots is good, but not great. Sometimes good is enough though, and when you have hundreds of top slots to choose from, a number of bingo games, and some of the best loyalty promotions in the business. You really can’t go wrong.
You can add up to 3 cards to your Aladdin Slots account.
You can only use GBP to deposit and withdraw here.
Yes. All Jumpman Gaming sites accept PayPal, including Aladdin Slots.
Click on the “promotions” page to see what’s available at the present time. If you have subscribed to the casino’s newsletter, you can also check your inbox for exclusive offers. These are used to try and convince players to return and make another deposit.