- 500 Free Spin Welcome Bonus
- Lots of Loyalty Offers
- Jackpot Slots
- Great Bingo Rooms
- Mobile-Friendly Site
- Live Casino
- £2.50 Charge for all Withdrawals
- Slow Withdrawals
Amazon Slots Review
Amazon Slots is a jungle-themed casino offering from the prolific Jumpman Gaming. It features cascading waterfalls and a mighty river in combination with Jumpman’s excellent selection of games.
Check out this Amazon Slots review to learn more.
Amazon Slots gives all new players a spin of the Mega Reel when they deposit at least £10. The biggest prize on this reel is a bundle of 500 free spins for NetEnt’s Starburst, but there are other smaller perks as well, including 50 free spins, 20 free spins, and a £10 Amazon voucher.
You can only qualify for this bonus if you are a new player depositing £10 or more, and any money you win with those spins is subject to a 65x wagering requirement.
A term that restricts your maximum bonus conversion to the size of your lifetime deposits effectively turns this into a 100% matched deposit bonus.
It’s also worth noting that if you win the 500 free spins, you’ll only receive a batch of 50 spins in the first instance. To get the rest, you must contact customer support. I recommend live chat, as I have emailed Jumpman Gaming dozens of times over the years and I can count on one hand how many times they have responded.
Jumpman Gaming are known for their loyalty promotions and Amazon Slots is no exception. There are always plenty of these to go around, although some are better than others.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner is one of the worst while the loyalty program is one of the best.
It’s not that the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner promotion is bad, it’s just that it’s a little unnecessary. It gives the biggest winner of the month a £50 Just Eat voucher. But the biggest winner is often the player wagering £50+ per slot spin and claiming a prize in excess of £50,000. They are the last people who would care about a £50 takeaway voucher.
If it went to a player who claimed the biggest ratio win, there’s a good chance it would go to a low stake player who would actually appreciate it.
As for the loyalty program, it’s trophy based. Just log in to check your challenges, and then complete them to win a trophy. When you have 5 trophies, you advance 1 level and have a chance at winning free spins. If you collect 200 trophies, you will be given an Amazon voucher.
Slots and Other Casino Games
Once you sign up, you’ll be formally introduced to the Jumpman Gaming setup, which has been fine-tuned over more than a decade and is one of the most user-friendly casino programs around.
You can use categories and filters to browse through hundreds of games, including all of the following:
- Top Slots: Personally, I’ve seen enough of Starburst, Fluffy Favourites, and Gonzo’s Quest to last a lifetime, but if you still get a kick out of these top slots, you’ll find more than your fair share at Amazon Slots.
- Classic Slots: A few dozen old-school slot machines that have been doing the rounds for years. Unlike the top slots mentioned above, these are often limited to a handful of paylines and have just 1 or 3 reels. Many of them come from the excellent Microgaming, one of the oldest developers around.
- Video Poker and Scratch Cards: Microgaming also supplies these games, which are governed by RNG. NetEnt and other providers have been known to create scratch cards and video poker titles as well.
- Live Casino Games: The Pragmatic Play Live platform is one of the best live casino networks in the world right now. It’s also growing quickly, with new titles added all of the time. You can explore this platform and other live dealer creations on Amazon Slots.
- Virtual Table Games: Do you prefer the speed of RNG table games over live variations? You can take your pick from blackjack, baccarat, and roulette options. They are not as plentiful as live casino games, but there are still several to choose from.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Jumpman Gaming is one of the few operators that charges a withdrawal fee. To make matters worse, this fee is not a percentage. It is actually fixed at £2.50, so it adversely affects small stake players.
Withdrawals are also a little slow, so if you thought that fee was going toward an expedited cashout, think again.
All of the following methods are available for depositing at Amazon Slots:
- Pay By Mobile
Verdict: Amazon Slots Review
Amazon Slots is a classic Jumpman Gaming casino that has been given a fresh lick of paint. It’s nothing new, nothing extraordinary; it’s just the same old experience. But sometimes that’s what you want. After all, we’re talking about one of the UK’s biggest and most respected iGaming bands, one that never fails to deliver when it comes to games and banking options, so it’s still worth checking out.
The lowest you can deposit is a respectable and accessible £10. This is true for all of the payment methods accepted at Amazon Slots.
You can withdraw just £10, but whether you should is a different matter entirely. With a withdrawal fee of £2.50, a £10 cashout means you’ll lose 25% of your funds. The more that you withdraw, the less of an impact this fee will have.
Of course! Jumpman Gaming casinos are available on most mobile devices and can be accessed directly through your mobile browser. There’s no need to download anything and you can connect and play in just a few clicks.
The wagering requirement on Amazon Slots is often fixed at 65x. It can vary from bonus to bonus, but this is nearly always the amount required by Jumpman Gaming welcome bonuses like the one found here.