- 500 Free Spins
- Reload Offers
- Loyalty Schemes
- Hundreds of Slots
- Bingo Rooms
- Large Live Casino
- £2.50 Withdrawal Fee
- Slow Withdrawals
Sunny Wins welcomes players with warm, sunny colours and the promise of up to 500 free spins. There’s a Loot Chest to open, hundreds of slots to play, and even a few bingo games to explore.
Let’s take a closer look.
The “up to 500 free spins” welcome offer is generous. There’s no doubt about that. But a couple of things will have struck you.
First, if you only need to deposit £10 to get the bonus and the maximum offer is 500 free spins, what incentive is there to deposit more? Surely the site wants to encourage players to deposit as much as possible.
Secondly, 500 is a huge number for free spins, so what’s the catch, and how can the casino afford to offer this much?
Well, firstly, there are a few catches. It’s not quite as generous as it seems, but this is a casino, not a charity, so that is to be expected.
Let’s take a closer look at all of the important terms:
- New Players Only: This bonus is only available to new players who make their first deposit on the site. This only applies to Sunny Wins and not to Jumpman Gaming sites in general, so you’re good to go even if you are a member of other sites in the network.
- £10 Minimum Deposit: This is the amount you must deposit to qualify for the bonus. It’s also the site’s minimum deposit, so it’s not possible to deposit less than this and invalidate the bonus.
- 65x Wagering Requirement: The wagering requirement refers to the amount that must be wagered to turn bonus credits into withdrawable cash. At 65x, it means you need to wager £650 for a £10 bonus, £1,300 for a £20 deposit, and so on. Keep track of your wagering requirements under the relevant section of your account.
- Maximum Bonus Conversion: This is the term that incentivises higher wagers as it effectively limits the amount that you can withdraw to the same size as your lifetime deposits. So, if you deposit £100, the most you can withdraw from those 500 free spins is £100, even if you win much more than that spinning the reels.
- Quick Deposit: Sunny Wins features something known as a “Quick Deposit”. As the name suggests, it’s just a quick and easy way to add money to your account. Unfortunately, it won’t trigger the bonus automatically and you will have to contact the customer support team to activate it for you.
- Slot Limitations: The free spins are limited to a single slot. For the batch of 500, that slot is Starburst. You can’t use your spins on any other slot. During the wagering period, there are also limitations on the slots that you can play, as not all of them will reduce your wagering requirement.
For more information, check the terms and conditions.
Slots and Bingo Games
All of the following providers are currently available at Sunny Wins:
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger
- Tom Horn
- Mutuel Play
If you’re not clued-up on your developers, it means that Sunny Wins has lots of progressive jackpots, fixed jackpots, 3D slots, bonus slots, and classic video slots. It also has more than its fair share of Megaways games, one of the most popular features in the UK right now.
Bingo rooms, table games, and live casino games are available too. All of these varied games are just a click away, and it’s this variety that makes Jumpman Gaming casinos so popular.
Deposits and Withdrawals
As with all Jumpman casinos, Sunny Wins has some major cons and a few small pros when it comes to banking options.
It accepts PayPal and a few other popular methods. But it also charges a withdrawal fee of £2.50 and processes those withdrawals very slowly.
These terms adversely affect small stake players, as it means they will lose a larger percentage of their balance every time they cash out.
Verdict: Sunny Wins Review
Sunny Wins is a run-of-the-mill Jumpman Gaming casino. That might sound like a bad thing, and if you focus on the relatively bland theme and the withdrawal fee, it is. But there are a lot of things to like about these casinos, including the massive welcome bonus and the fantastic selection of slots and bingo rooms.
Just choose “PayPal” from the list of options in the Sunny Wins cashier. From there, you can enter your preferred amount, login, and then confirm the transfer.
It depends on what you’re looking for. Paysafecard is a great option if you don’t want to tie a debit card to your account. PayPal is the fastest, debit cards are convenient, and Pay By Mobile is good for mobile players. I personally wouldn’t recommend Pay By Mobile though, as it charges a £2.50 deposit fee, can’t be used for withdrawals and is only available in limited amounts.
Live chat is the best way to get in touch. Email support is also available, but Jumpman Gaming casinos don’t have the best record when it comes to returning emails. I have emailed dozens of Jumpman sites over the years and can’t recall too many times in which they actually responded.
It can be frustrating when this happens and there are reports of it happening on every casino and bingo site out there. It’s important to remain patient and provide the documentation requested. You should also keep a record of every correspondence. If you find that they are being unreasonable, you can contact an industry mediator or the UK Gambling Commission and put forward your complaint.